Our always-classic Cecilia skinny jean that smooths, supports and lifts like no other, now with a 1.5" higher rise hello legs. Not only is it ultra-elongating, it also features our Best Kept Secret technology. That means smoothing mesh tummy panels and a butt-lifting back yoke... talk about flattering. Finished with classic pocketing and a zip fly. This pairs crafted in our sustainable Forever Black denim that uses less water than traditional denim and features REPREVE recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles and Modal with Lenzing, a fiber made from beech trees that is 3.5x softer than regular cotton. Beyond that, our high stretch Forever Black fabric features never-fade technology, with its color staying true for up to 50 washes. Plus, it's manufactured by Cone Denim, a U.S.-based fabric mill that shares our commitment to quality, sustainability and heritage.
- Best Kept Secret technology smooths the front and lifts the back
- Sustainable Forever Black high stretch denim designed with never-fade technology and amazing recovery for zero bagging
- Denim features REPREVE recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles and Modal with Lenzing, made from beech trees
- 11.5" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with zip fly
- 10.5" leg opening, 29" inseam
- Fiber Content: 57% Polyester 41% Modal 2% Elastane